£28k per year + Van + fuel card
about 1 month ago
Are you looking to work for a company in which you can absorb a lot of new skills from the existing engineers? We are looking for an Air Conditioning Improver to work for an expanding small company with excellent contracts in the high end residential and commercial sector, covering sites across London?
What’s on offer?
- A basic salary of circa £28k – with opportunities to increase on this as you learn new skills – senior engineers are currently earning circa 40k with overtime and call out paid on top of this
- Company vehicle comes with fuel card
- Opportunities for overtime – to boost your salary
- The chance to join an expanding specialist building services company with highly regarded contracts across London.
You’ll be carrying out a variety of tasks including install and maintenance of a variety of AC units. You will work closely with the existing team to enhance your skills and ensure a great service is being delivered to the client at all times. The role will see you working across London. The majority of contracts that you will cover are high end residential contracts. However you will also cover commercial and some retail contracts.
- You’ll be experienced in servicing air conditioning units, and must hold a valid F-Gas (2079) certificate, as well as NVQ Level 2 in Air conditioning and refrigeration
- This role is much more about attitude than experience – if you still need some training, that’s fine – but you definitely need to be willing to learn and keen to impress both your clients and employer
- Full clean driving licence
My client are aware that good engineers aren’t on the market for long – so will do their best to arrange interviews as soon as possible. This will be a 2 stage interview with the 1st stage being online. If you are looking to work for a small but growing business across a variety of contracts then please send your CV and apply asap.