£30k - 36k per year + Excellent Benefits
about 3 years ago
Are you an experienced Air conditioning engineer, looking to work for a well respected facilities management business, who works with big household names? Are you flexible as to your approach to work and looking to build on your current skill set? As a result of expansion, I am looking for an Air Conditioning Engineer for one of our key clients, for a mobile role which is largely covering sites within the M25.
You’ll be splitting your time 60% on reactive maintenance and 40% on PPMs, visiting a variety of commercial sites which are largely in the retail sector, with a few commercial office blocks too.
- You’ll need have demonstrable experience in service and maintenance of Air conditioning – with a minimum of level 2 Air conditioning and refrigeration as well as a valid F-gas certificate
- If you have another trade such as electrical or gas, then this would be highly desirable
- Experience of working in the FM industry ideally on similar contracts
- You’ll be placed on the callout rota so must be able to do standby every 1 week out of 6
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of £30,000 - £36,000 per annum
- 22 days holiday, with a fully expensed van and fuel card
- Overtime available at 1.5x/2x usual rate depending on what time you’re working as well as standby payments of £130 for every week you do
- Excellent opportunities for progression and training
I am actively recruiting for this role, sending CVs immediately over as this is an urgent requirement. If you’re looking for an excellent career move with one of the fastest growing names in the FM sector, then send your CV to email@example.com, and if you’ve got what they’re looking for I’ll give you a call to progress your application.