£37k - 38k per year + vehicle + benefits
25 days ago
Are you an experienced Air Conditioning Engineer based in Basingstoke looking for a new permanent opportunity paying £38,000? Do you have experience of completing Air Conditioning maintenance and repairs to a high standard? If you’re looking to work for an industry leader then please read more about this great opportunity and apply today with your CV.
What’s in it for you?
- £38,000 + overtime @ x1.5 after 40hrs
- Vehicle and other benefits
- Door to door travel
- Stable commercial contracts
- As the Air Conditioning Engineer you will be responsible for carrying out diagnostics and service to a wide variety of contracts that include retail and commercial sites across the Basingstoke area.
- Working in the field attending call outs to commercial clients
- You will strive to provide first time fixes, represent the company in a positive manner, provide excellent customer service at all times and work within H&S regulations, guidelines and policies.
You will have extensive experience in Air conditioning on the service side; you will also have worked on commercial contracts as this will form the majority of your work. This role will see you working autonomously and at times providing advice to lesser qualified engineers, so it is essential you are fully competent in your profession.
You will be used to working in a customer facing environment and hold outstanding customer service skills.
- Minimum NVQ Level 2 in refrigeration and air conditioning (or equivalent)
- F-Gas (2079)
- Ideally hold your IPAF and PASMA
- Have a proactive approach to work.
- Have the ability to fit a variety of components including pumps, valves, motors, compressors, condensers, etc.
- Be able to fault find effectively on various types of equipment.
- Full UK Driving Licence
You will be working for one of the country’s leading Air Conditioning companies. They are experiencing a period of sustained growth across the UK and are one of the most desirable companies to work for in their industry right now.
Along with this they offer excellent progression opportunities and have a highly experienced Senior Management team behind them to support you and your career.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work on an expanding contract for a leading Air Conditioning company then please email your CV or apply via the website today.
Air Conditioning Engineer, Air Conditioning Service, AC Maintenance, AC Engineer