£30k - 32k per year
almost 3 years ago
Are you fed up of traipsing all over London for work, struggling to find parking and getting home late? Are you an experienced Air conditioning engineer looking for local work? We are working with a medium sized company who have excellent staff retention rates, to assist them with finding an Air Conditioning Engineer, so assist with fixing units in their workshop in Wimbledon.
You’ll be based at the Head Office in Wimbledon, within the workshop, where units are brought in off train carriages and fixed on site. You’ll be working as part of a small team of experienced engineers. This is a newly created position, so there is some flexibility as to how this would work, but and from time to time you may need to attend a client site – this won’t be a regular occurrence, and you’ll get the use of a pool van if you do need to go anywhere.
- Demonstrable experience in the Air Conditioning/Refrigeration industry – ideally with NVQ Level 2 as a minimum in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- You must live locally to Wimbledon– ideally within a 10 mile radius
What’s in it for you?
- A salary of up to £32,000 per annum
- Option to enrol into healthcare after probation
- Holidays rising to 25 days with length of service
- A local role with very limited travel, if any
- A supportive company who have high staff retention rates
This role is being actively recruited for, and as such interviews can be turned around at short notice. Please forward your CV to Laurab@thornbaker.co.uk and if you’ve got the relevant skill set, I will give you a call back to discuss the position further.