£28k - 38k per year + DOE
12 days ago
Would you like to work for a rapidly expanding maintenance contractor across a varied portfolio of properties in the Hertfordshire region? I’m looking for a Multi Skilled Air Conditioning Engineer to work for a genuinely great company who are constantly winning new contracts, and who are committed to developing employees to grow in their own career in line with the expansion of the business.
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of between £28,000 - £38,000 per annum – Depending upon experience
- 23 days holiday
- Opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding maintenance contractor across commercial properties in Hertfordshire and the surrounding areas
You can either be at the beginning of your Air Conditioning career with an FGAS level 2 and a year or so experience or you could be an experienced AC engineer with knowledge of chillers, splits, vrv and vrfs. This company are open to candidates with a wide range of experience.
You will mainly be covering sites around Watford. You’ll be carrying out PPMs and reactive maintenance on Air Conditioning and refrigeration plant in range of commercial sites. In addition to carrying out maintenance across A/C Units you will also undertake associated maintenance tasks across associated building services.
- A valid F-gas level 2 certificate is essential
- Demonstrable experience working in the trade for a period of time – ideally you will have around 1 years post-apprenticeship experience
- A flexible can-do attitude to work that you undertake
- A full clean driving license – this is a mobile position which comes with a vehicle for a senior engineer and for an AC Improver you will be working alongside an engineer.
This is an immediate requirement and interviews can be arranged at short notice for candidates who meet all the above criteria. Send me your CV to RichardC@thornbaker.co.uk, with full details of your career history and qualifications to discuss the role in more detail and potentially get booked in for interview.