£34k - 36k per year + van, fuel card
about 2 months ago
Are you an Air Conditioning Engineer, who is experienced in service and maintenance and looking to work for a company that really appreciates your work?
If working for an award winning family business with sites around Northampton interests you then please read more about this new permanent opportunity and apply today with your CV.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary up to £36,000 per annum
- Van and fuel card
- Door to door travel paid – no more wasting time in traffic when you’re not getting paid
- Standby rota of 1 in 5 with £150 standby payments
- Callouts paid at overtime rate which is paid at x1.5 or x2 depending on time and day.
- Excellent working environment, allowing engineers to achieve a good work-life balance
- Clear progression routes through the company with a proven track record of promoting from within.
As a Senior Air Conditioning Engineer you will be based in Northampton and required to travel to various sites, and be responsible for servicing, maintenance, breakdown and repair work on a wide variety of contracts that include manufacturing, schools, commercial offices, convenience stores, healthcare sites, pubs, bars and clubs amongst others.
You will be working on a variety of equipment including cold stores, panel coolers, AHU’s and traditional AC units.
You will strive to provide first time fixes, represent the company in a positive manner, provide excellent customer service at all times and work within H&S regulations, guidelines and policies.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- F-Gas (2079) qualified and a minimum of NVQ 2 or equivalent in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, ideally gained through an indentured apprenticeship.
- Fully conversant with a wide variety of air conditioning systems
- Additional knowledge and experience of refrigeration would be a distinct advantage.
- Be able to fault find effectively on A/C equipment and be competent in the use of refrigeration / electrical test equipment
- You will be required to have a full DBS check prior to commencement of the position
This is an immediate requirement, with applications being reviewed quickly, so please apply ASAP with your CV including all relevant experience, and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail with a view to progressing your application to interview stage.