£28k - 31k per year + vehicle + benefits
over 2 years ago
Are you an experienced Air Conditioning Engineer?
Do you have experience of completing Air Conditioning maintenance and repairs to a high standard?
If you are looking to join a company that truly invest in their engineers and are looking to in the Peterborough area then read on
The Air Conditioning Engineer will be responsible for carrying out diagnostics, service and maintenance on a wide variety of contracts that include retail and commercial sites across the Peterborough area.
Working in the field attending call outs to commercial, industrial and occasional domestic clients
The successful candidate will strive to provide first time fixes, represent the company in a positive manner, provide excellent customer service at all times and work within H&S regulations, guidelines and policies.
What’s on offer for you?
- £30,000-£33,000 + overtime @ x1.5 after 40hrs
- Vehicle and other benefits
- Door to door travel
- Call-out: 1-5, standby £150 (option to swap days with other engineers!)
- Opportunity to join a successful company with plenty of training and career development on offer
The Ideal Candidate will have extensive experience in Air conditioning on the service and maintenance side.
It is also essential you have worked on commercial contracts as this will form the majority of your work
You will be used to working in a customer facing environment and hold outstanding customer service skills
- Be F-Gas qualified
- Minimum NVQ Level 2 in refrigeration and air conditioning (or equivalent)
- F-Gas (2079)
- Ideally hold your IPAF and PASMA
- Have a proactive approach to work
- Have the ability to fit a variety of components including pumps, valves, motors, compressors, condensers, etc.
- Be able to fault find effectively on various types of equipment.
My UK client is one of the countries leading Air Conditioning companies. They are experiencing a period of sustained growth across the UK and are one of the most desirable companies to work for in their industry right now.
Along with this they offer excellent progression opportunities and have a highly experienced Senior Management team behind them.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work on an expanding contract for a leading Air Conditioning company then please email your CV or apply via the website today.