£30k - 32.5k per year + Bonus + Van + Fuel
5 months ago
Would you like to work for a rapidly expanding national maintenance contractor across a varied portfolio of properties in the Bristol area? I’m looking for a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer to work for a genuinely great company who are consistently winning new contracts, and who are committed to developing employees to grow in their own career in line with the expansion of the business.
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of up to £32,500 per annum, plus bonus
- Company van and fuel card supplied
- 23 days holiday
- Opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding maintenance contractor across commercial properties in Bristol
You will be covering sites around Bristol. You’ll be carrying out PPMs and reactive maintenance on Air Conditioning and refrigeration plant in a range of commercial sites and office blocks across Bristol. In addition to carrying out maintenance across A/C Units you will also undertake a number of associated maintenance tasks across electrical and mechanical building services.
- You’ll need to have a valid F-gas certificate
- Experience of undertaking associated building services/ facilities management tasks
- Demonstrable experience working in the trade for a period of time
- A flexible can-do attitude to work that you undertake
- A full clean driving license – this is a mobile position which comes with a vehicle
This is an immediate requirement and interviews can be arranged at short notice for candidates who meet all the above criteria. Send me your CV to RichardC@thornbaker.co.uk, with full details of your career history and qualifications to discuss the role in more detail and potentially get booked in for interview.