Kingston upon Thames
£34k - 37k per year + Van + Fuel
5 months ago
If you are looking to work for a company who truly value their engineers and reward them this could be the company for you. I am recruiting for a small, but very successful client that has big plans to grow the business and show no signs of slowing down.
What’s in it for you?
· A basic salary of £34,000 - £37,000 depending upon experience and qualification
· A van and fuel card
· Good overtime rates - with 2.5x usual rate on weekends
· Working for a fair employer who truly value their employees and their wellbeing/work life balance
· Will pay for all training courses, including a wide range of building services from gas to electrical.
You’ll be a mobile engineer, responsible for reactive callout, PPMs and installation of AC Units, including Splits, VRVs, VRFs etc. You’ll work alongside a small but growing team. The work is a mixture between high end residential sites/mansions, commercial and some domestic contracts. They also have a contract with an expanding supermarket chain that has plans to open more stores in the coming year.
- Proven experience in both installation and maintenance in a variety of AC Units
- Proven experience working with refrigeration including display fridges, walk in freezers, serving cabinets etc.
- NVQ Level 2 (or equivalent) in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration as well as a valid F-Gas Certificate
- A basic knowledge of electrics would be helpful, as would any experience in BMS
- Full, ideally clean driving license
- A flexible attitude to work - this is a relatively new company so initially callout will be on an ad-hoc basis until an official rota is implemented
This is an immediate requirement with the ability to turn around interviews and a start at short notice. Please send your CV to RichardC@thornbaker.co.uk for consideration for a telephone interview this week!