£16 per hour + van , mobile , pda and overtime
8 months ago
Temp to perm
My client is looking for an experienced air conditioning engineer to carry out servicing and maintenance works for their commercial clients , and with a view to go down the temp to perm route what have you got to lose?
Immediate start AC role starting on a temp to perm basis for the right engineer. If you are looking for local work with a van , fuel card and permanent opportunities available with career progression then this is the role for you! We have been working with this FM provider for over 10 years and can say first hand they are a brilliant company to work for with a supportive and friendly management team.
Whats in it for you?
- Immediate start with potential of going perm
- Multitude of contracts so you will never be bored
- Local work around Manchester
- Opportunity to work for a company that is growing
- Van provided + fuel card + overtime
- Start date of Monday 22nd July
- Self employed methods of payment available
- Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
You will have extensive experience in Air conditioning on the service side; you will also have worked on commercial contracts as this will form the majority of your work , this is covering health centres , schools and commercial offices
This role will see you working autonomously and at times providing advise to lesser qualified engineers so it is essentially you are fully competent in your profession
You will be used to working in a customer facing environment and hold outstanding customer service skills
- Minimum NVQ Level 2 in refrigeration and air conditioning (or equivalent)
- F-Gas (2079)
- Ideally hold your IPAF and PASMA
- Have a proactive approach to work
- Have the ability to fit a variety of components including pumps, valves, motors, compressors, condensers, etc.
- Be able to fault find effectively on various types of equipment.
If you are available for work from Monday 7th October dont hesitate , send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link