£31k - 32k per year + Van and Fuel card
7 months ago
If you are looking for a permanent Air Conditioning maintenance role with a van, fuel card based in the North West then this could be a great role for you. We have been working with this FM provider for over 10 years and can say first hand they are a brilliant company to work for, with a supportive and friendly management team. Please read further about this great opportunity and apply today with your CV.
What’s in it for you?
- Immediate permanent start available
- A competitive salary of £32,000
- Opportunity to work for a company that is growing
- Van provided + fuel card + overtime
- Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- 1 in 6 call out
- Local work around Manchester/North West
You will have extensive experience in Air conditioning on the service side; you will also have worked on commercial contracts as this will form the majority of your work, this role will see you maintaining health centres, schools and commercial offices.
You will have experience with commercial chillers, as the role will involve covering these across the various sites. You will still spend around 80% of your time on A/C, but it is important to have experience working on chillers.
This role will see you working autonomously so it is essential that you are fully competent in your profession.
You will be used to working in a customer facing environment and hold outstanding customer service skills.
- Minimum NVQ Level 2 in refrigeration and air conditioning (or equivalent)
- F-Gas (2079)
- Experience maintaining Chillers
- Ideally hold your IPAF and PASMA
- Have a proactive approach to work
- Have the ability to fit a variety of components including pumps, valves, motors, compressors, condensers, etc.
- Be able to fault find effectively on various types of equipment.
If you are interested in this role then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link ASAP for consideration. Interviews will be held in Manchester offices week commencing 15th June 2020