Newcastle upon Tyne
£26k - 30k per year + Van and Fuel card
over 1 year ago
New year, new you? New Job.
We are currently working with a brilliant company that we have worked with since 2010 who are now looking to expand their team within the north east.
What’s in it for you?
- Multitude of contracts so you will never be bored
- Local work around the North East
- A competitive salary up to £30,000
- Opportunity to work for a company that is growing
- Van provided + fuel card + overtime
The ideal candidate:
You will have extensive experience in Air conditioning on the service side; you will also have worked on commercial contracts as the majority of your work will be on retail contracts.
You will have some experience with commercial chillers, as the role will involve covering a few of these spanning across the various sites. You will still spend around 90% of your time on A/C, but it is important to have some experience working on chillers.
You will have experience working on a multitude of different systems as the role will require you to work on splits, as well as VRVs and AHUs.
You will be used to working in a customer facing environment and hold outstanding customer service skills.
You will need:
- Minimum NVQ Level 2 in refrigeration and air conditioning (or equivalent)
- F-Gas (2079)
- Ideally hold your IPAF and PASMA
- A proactive approach to work
- Be able to fault find effectively on various types of equipment.
If you are interested in this role then don’t hesitate, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link