£35k - 36k per year + Van, fuel card, 25 days holiday
over 1 year ago
We are working with a specialist in the HVAC sector who have set themselves apart for over 20 years by being extremely customer focused and offering a seamless and efficient service to all their clients. As a result of new contract wins they are looking to appoint a new Air Conditioning Engineer to cover sites along the M3/M4 corridors.
What’s in it for you?
- A healthy basic of £35-36k
- Regular hours of Monday 8-5, and a later start of 8.30pm for the rest of the week, with a 5pm finish regardless
- Travel time is paid door to door, and over time is paid on a daily basis after 8 hours – so if you leave your house at 7am and return home at 6pm, you’ll get paid an extra 2 hours at 1.5x
- Callout rota of 1 in 5
- Company van and fuel card provided
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Death in service
- You must have F-Gas as a minimum, Extra relevant AC & refrigeration qualification are highly desirable, but not essential
- You must be experienced with VRVs, splits, Air Handling Units etc. Any extra experience with electrical or mechanical maintenance is highly desirable
- A full clean driving license – this is a mobile position and you cannot do the position without being able to drive
- A client centric and can do attitude. You’ll need to be quick thinking and commercially aware
You’ll be doing largely breakdown and repairs on Air conditioning equipment – largely the most popular brands such as Daikin and Mitsubishi and plant such as VRVs, VRFs, Splits, air handlers etc. Clients include distribution centres, hotels, comms rooms etc.
Send your CV to Laurab@thornbaker.co.uk for immediate consideration. This is an urgent role and the company can move quickly for appropriately qualified and committed individuals.