£34k - 36k per year + Van, fuel card, excellent opportunities for overtime
over 1 year ago
Are you looking to work for a company who has stood the test of time, and remains a successful and reputable business to date? I am working with an excellent family run business, who have been in the air conditioning industry for nearly 70 years now and who no signs of slowing down. They are looking for an Air Conditioning Engineer to join their established team, to cover prestigious sites in and around the City and South London.
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of £34,000 - £36,000 per annum
- Excellent opportunities to boost your earnings further – a callout rota of 1 in 7, for which you’ll be paid £250pw before your phone even rings, overtime paid at 1.5x/2x your usual rate
- Bonus paid at Christmas which equates to 10% of you total overtime earnings for the year
- Company van and fuel card
- Holiday which rises with service up to 25 days (plus bank holidays)
You will be covering sites around London – the ideal candidate will be situated in South London so you can have easy access to both the office and client sites. You’ll be doing PPMs and reactive maintenance on Air Conditioning and refrigeration plant in high end residential sites and also commercial buildings including hospitals. Hours are 7-4 daily, with an hour for lunch.
- You’ll need to be a fully qualified Air Conditioning Engineer – Level 2/3 in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration, and a valid F-gas certificate are essential
- Demonstrable experience working in the trade for a significant period of time – ideally you will have around 5 years post-apprenticeship experience
- A full clean manual driving license – this is a mobile position which comes with a vehicle
This is an immediate requirement and interviews can be arranged at short notice for candidates who meet all the above criteria. Send me your CV to Laurab@thornbaker.co.uk, with FULL details of your career history and qualifications to discuss the role in more detail and potentially get booked in for interview.