£34k - 40k per year + 25 days holiday, van, fuel card LOADS of overtime
about 1 year ago
Are you an Air Conditioning Engineer who is fed up with working for large corporate organisations who are restricted by red tape and bureaucracy? Are you customer focussed, and accurate in your work, and looking to develop yourself within a company that values its employees rather than seeing them as a payroll number?
I am looking for a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer, to join a growing company in the South East. The company themselves have great values, and pride themselves on putting the customer first – providing a bespoke service that looks after all their clients, big or small, to the same high standards: this is mirrored in the treatment of their staff – everyone matters and you’ll be rewarded for hard work, by extra training and promotion. You’ll no longer be a number on a payroll, but a valuable member of a well organised team, where what you do really matters, and you’ll gain recognition for this.
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of £35,000 - £40,000 per annum – but that’s not it! You’ll benefit from overtime at time and a half and double time, with every other Saturday guaranteed overtime as a minimum, ultimately meaning you can add at least £10,000 to your yearly earnings.
- Fully expensed Van (Volkswagen Caddy), with the option to use it for personal use on the weekends, with the first 100 miles being paid and only 15p per mile after this!
- 25 days holiday – a whole week extra than the UK standard, so more time to spend your hard earned bonuses.
You’ll be required to perform reactive maintenance and PPMs, as well as quoting clients for work, performing these quotes there and then on the spot if suitable. The role has come around as a result of expansion the work is coming in thick and fast and as a result they need more engineers so they can maintain their values in putting the client first. You’ll be covering a patch which is mostly inside the M25, but from time to time there are clients slightly further afield who you will be required to attend.
- You’ll be an experienced Air Conditioning Engineer, and at the minimum have a valid F-Gas certificate, however any further qualifications such as level 2/3 Air conditioning and refrigeration would be highly desirable
- You’ll be the type of person who understands how your own input has an impact on the larger business, both financially and on the businesses reputation. As a result you’ll understand the importance of first fix first time where this is viable.
- You’ll be regularly liaising with office staff who aren’t necessarily technically minded, so you’ll be able to translate technical speak into layman’s terms, and make sure needs are communicated effectively first time.
This is an urgent requirement and the position is vacant now, so the company can accommodate a good engineer within literally a couple of weeks, turning around initial interviews within a couple of days. If you’re the kind of person that can take the role and run with it, then I want to hear from you! Please send your CV, with details of your full career history including qualifications, and if you fit the bill I’ll call you to explain the role in more detail, and submit you for telephone interview