£31k - 32k per year + Van and Fuel card
almost 2 years ago
If you are looking for local work with a van, fuel card and opportunities available for career progression then this is the role for you! We have been working with this FM provider for over 10 years and can say first hand they are a brilliant company to work for with a supportive and friendly management team.
What’s in it for you?
- Multitude of contracts so you will never be bored
- Local work around Manchester
- A competitive salary of £32,000
- Opportunity to work for a company that is growing
- Van provided + fuel card + overtime
- Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
The ideal candidate:
You will have extensive experience in Air conditioning on the service side; you will also have worked on commercial contracts as this will form the majority of your work, this is covering health centres, schools and commercial offices
You will have some experience with commercial chillers, as the role will involve covering a few of these spanning across the various sites. You will still spend around 90% of your time on A/C, but it is important to have some experience working on chillers.
This role will see you working autonomously and at times providing advice to lesser qualified engineers so it is essentially you are fully competent in your profession
You will be used to working in a customer facing environment and hold outstanding customer service skills
- Minimum NVQ Level 2 in refrigeration and air conditioning (or equivalent)
- F-Gas (2079)
- Ideally hold your IPAF and PASMA
- Have a proactive approach to work
- Have the ability to fit a variety of components including pumps, valves, motors, compressors, condensers, etc.
- Be able to fault find effectively on various types of equipment.
If you are interested in this role then don’t hesitate, send your CV to email@example.com or apply via the link