£18.26 - 23.00 per hour + van , mobile , pda and overtime
almost 2 years ago
Monday 24th June
Immediate start? Potentially long term work ? Self-employed options available? No call out?
Are these the typical questions that just aren't being answered by your current employer or potential job offers? If so then this is the role for you because they offer all of these things and more!
Due to fantastic reputation and in turn expansion of current contracts and new business wins, one of our clients is looking to take on an AC Engineer, to cover sites within the M25 They are a supportive company, in which you can hone and develop your skills and grow your career for the long term that is looking to add an engineer to their team, with a flexible attitude and experience within the FM industry.
This role is currently vacant so there is an immediate start for the right candidate!
What’s in it for you?
- An hourly rate equivalent of up to 38k – with plenty of opportunity of overtime
- The opportunity to work for a company that provides fantastic career opportunities
- No Callout!
- Company van & Fuel card
- Self employed methods of payment available
- Attractive working hours of 8-5 with the opportunity to finish early
This company is a well-established and growing organisation within the industry. They have a prestigious variety of contracts covering London and the Home Counties. Their customers are varied from managing agents, property owners, residential management hotels , commercial offices and schools . The company have a family feel who genuinely want engineers to stay with them and are all about training and progression.
You’ll be a AC Engineer with FGAS and AC Qualifications .Working hours are 8 – 5, with overtime being paid at 1.5x/2x the usual rate before and after these times, and travel being paid door to door. This is covering retail and commercial contracts within the M25 , This is carrying out 50/50 servicing and breakdowns and with your jobs planned in the week before you will always know where you are going to be
What you’ll need
- FGAS and a qualification in Air Conditioning
- A positive demeanour, and customer focussed – this is the most important thing… Our client pride themselves on offering exception levels of customer service, and as the face of the business you’ll live and breathe this which will be reflected in your work and communication with clients
- A full clean driving license and the ability to travel
The interviews will be a 1 stage process where you will meet with the Service Manager and you’ll be assessed on your technical competence and attitude. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who takes pride in their work – please apply today to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail and get you booked in for interview ASAP.