£30k - 38k per year + LOADS of Overtime, travel paid, van, fuel card
about 2 months ago
Want to boost your CV with experience on a genuinely high profile contract? Want the opportunity to genuinely earn as much money as £20k annually in overtime, callout and travel? We have an opportunity for an experienced Air Conditioning Engineer to work on this brand new role in London.
What’s on offer?
- An excellent salary of £35-38k
- Travel time is paid – you only have to give your first and last half an hour – so if you do end up stuck in travel you can rest assured you’re getting paid for it
- The callout rota is 1 in 10, but you can do extra callout if you want, and the rates are way above market average at £25 per day – meaning an extra £175 per week for every week you do, even if you’re not called out
- Plenty of overtime which is all paid at 1.5x or double you usual rate – and a genuine opportunity to significantly increase your earnings – realistically you can add another £15,000 annually to your pay packet!!
- Van, fuel card and mobile phone which are allowed personal usage
- 23 days holiday plus your bank holidays paid
- Working on a really high profile contract which will look great on your CV
- Regular hours of Monday to Friday, 8-5
- You MUST have as a minimum City & Guilds 2079 F-Gas Certificate
- Ideally NVQ Level 2/3 in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Experience of reactive and planned maintenance on VRVs, VRFs, chillers and down flow units
- A full clean driving license
- You will be required to do full criminal background checks
- You must be available to attend interview in East London
- You must able to easily access London as most of the work will be inside the M25
You’ll be travelling around sites in London – generally North of the river working on a really high profile contract. As part of a team of 10, you’ll spit circa 900 PPMs a month, and 25 reactive calls a day between you so there will be plenty to keep you busy. You’ll be working as part of a supportive team, whose manager has worked on the tools himself, so you can rest assured that you’ll have the support of an ex-engineer with realistic expectations.
Interviews are being booked in for Monday the 15th July in East London with the line manager – if you’ve got the relevant experience then send your CV to Laurab@thornbaker.co.uk for consideration and to line up your interview…