£30k - 35k per year
over 1 year ago
Air Conditioning Engineer
Are you an experienced AC Engineer who is looking to work for a company that has a family feel, but is big enough to make an impact on a national basis? Are you experienced in working in retail environments? Then please read on and apply for this position today!
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
- Opportunity to really rack up some extra earnings in overtime and callout – you’ll get £50 per day on standby (extra £250pw) and when you’re called out you’ll benefit from overtime rates at 1.5x/2x your usual rate
- Company van with fuel card and major tools provided
- Private healthcare after first year with company
- Varied work in a company with excellent contracts
- Early starts and early finishes – due to the nature of the sites you’ll be able to start earlier to get the work done before the sites get busy and then leave early.
You’ll be working largely in retail stores which are based across Essex and London. The role will involve going into recognisable high street stores and shopping precincts and tasks will include cleaning door heaters, Air conditioning units and ventilation units. You’ll be a competent fault finder and ideally able to do reactive repairs. It’s a 40 hour week, in which you’ll be paid overtime for the extra hours you do on a daily basis.
- It is essential that you have a valid Cat 1 F-Gas certificate
- NVQ Level 2 in air conditioning and refrigeration
- You must have your own hand tools
- Experience in air conditioning maintenance within a retail environment
This is an active vacancy – first stage will involve a telephone interview followed by a face to face meeting with the line manager before going to job offer. IF you’re experience in air conditioning and want to work for a national maintenance company with a friendly feel, send your CV today to Laurab@thornbaker.co.uk to be considered.