£32k - 36k per year + excellent overtime rates, van, fuel card
almost 2 years ago
Fed up of false promised of training and being treated like a number on a payroll? Want to work for a company who truly value their engineers and reward them a company? I am recruiting for a small, but very successful client that has big plans to grow the business and show no sign of slowing down.
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of £35-36k
- A van and fuel card
- EXCELLENT overtime rates – all at minimum double time, with 2.5x usual rate on weekends
- Working for a fair employer who truly values his employees and their wellbeing/work life balance
- Will pay for all training courses, including commercial gas, commercial catering and biomass/oil tickets
You’ll be a mobile engineer, responsible for reactive callout, PPMs and installation of AC Units, including Splits, VRVs, VRFs etc. You’ll work alongside a small but growing team. The work is in high end residential sites/mansions and they also9 have a contract with an expanding supermarket chain who have plans to open at least 10 new stores.
- Proven experience in both installation and maintenance in a variety of AC Units
- NVQ Level 2 (or equivalent) in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration as well as a valid F-Gas Certificate
- A basic knowledge of electrics would be helpful, as would any experience in BMS
- Full, ideally clean driving license
- A flexible attitude to work – this is a new company so initially callout will be on an ad-hoc basis until an official rota is implemented
This is an immediate requirement with the ability to turn around interviews and offers at short notice. Send your CV to Laurab@thornbaker.co.uk for consideration for a telephone interview this week!