£30k - 35k per year + company van, fuel card, over time
over 2 years ago
Want to work for a respectable employer who are working on unique contracts? Want a new position in a thriving company? I am recruiting for an Air Conditioning engineer to work on High security sites in the South.
You’ll be attending high security sites on a patch that covers London, out to Swindon and as far north as Northolt. The role will predominantly involve maintenance or Air Conditioning units including Splits, multi-splits and VRVs including reactive and PPMs on high security sites across the South – as a result you will need to either pass or already have security clearance.
- You’ll need to have a minimum of your FGAS certificate and ideally be apprentice trained with NVQ Level 2 in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- You’ll be experienced in all aspects of building maintenance, ideally with security clearance and experience on high security sites
- You’ll need a full clean driving license
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of £35-40,000 per annum
- Company van, fuel card and car parking pass
- NO CALLOUT!! No more putting a week at a time on hold – although you will have the chance to boost earnings with overtime if you chose to
- Paid travel time
This is an immediate requirement for a newly won contract – interviews will be turned around quickly and one stage. If you’re looking for an excellent opportunity with a respected company, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get in touch to give you more information.