£31k - 35k per year + Vehicle, travel pay and overtime
almost 2 years ago
Are you tired of travelling the length of the country just to get to a site?
Would you like a role where you don’t have to put your life on hold due to call out rotas?
With this company the work will be kept local and the call out is at zero so you get a better work/life balance!
We have worked with this client for a number of years and if you're looking to join a company that truly appreciates their engineers and encourages development then look no further; just ask the Service Manager who we placed with them a number of years ago, starting out as a junior engineer!
The Air Conditioning Engineer will be responsible for carrying out diagnostics and service to a wide variety of contracts that include retail and commercial sites across the Cambridgeshire area
Working in the field attending call outs to commercial and industrial clients both on service and maintenance
The successful candidate will strive to provide first time fixes, represent the company in a positive manner, provide excellent customer service at all times and work within H&S regulations, guidelines and policies.
What’s on offer for you?
- Hourly rate of £15 - £17ph (the equivalent of between 31k and 35k ) + overtime @ x1.5 after 40hrs
- Vehicle and other benefits
- Door to door travel!
- 1 in 10 callout with £150 standby payment paid from home to site and bank holiday callouts paid back as a day in lieu whether you attend a callout or not!
- The opportunity to work for a company where progression is a real opportunity and a long standing career where 10 years+ of service is the norm
The Ideal Candidate
You will have extensive experience with refrigeration and commercial chillers on the service and maintenance side; you will also have worked on air conditioning equipment and be confident in all aspects of service, maintenance and install
This role will see you working autonomously and at times providing advice to lesser qualified engineers so it is essentially you are fully competent in your profession
You will be used to working in a customer facing environment and hold outstanding customer service skills
- Minimum NVQ Level 2 in refrigeration and air conditioning (or equivalent)
- F-Gas (2079)
- Ideally hold your IPAF and PASMA
- Have a proactive approach to work
- Have the ability to fit a variety of components including pumps, valves, motors, compressors, condensers, chillers etc.
- Be able to fault find effectively on various types of equipment.
This is one of the countries leading Refrigeration & Air Conditioning companies. They are experiencing a period of sustained growth across the UK and are one of the most desirable companies to work for in their industry right now.
Along with this they offer excellent progression opportunities and have a highly experienced Senior Management team behind them.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work on an expanding contract for a leading Air Conditioning company then please email your CV or apply via the website today.