£35k - 40k per year + No callout rota, van, fuel card
about 2 years ago
Are you fed up of putting your life on hold for a callout rota? Want to work for a company who values your expertise and pays you well for it? We are recruiting for a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer for a company who pride themselves on delivering the best possible service to their clients.
You’ll be required to do PPMs and reactive maintenance of VRVs, VRFs, splits, multi-splits, water chillers etc. You’ll be a mobile engineer, attending sites in and around Croydon, and from time to time slightly further afield (Greater London and Kent). There will also be some installation work. This is a Monday to Friday role, working 8-5 with overtime on offer, but NO callout rota.
What’s on offer?
- Healthy salary of upto £40,000 per year
- Company van, mobile phone, full uniform and specialist tools
- Opportunities for training and progression
- City & Guilds Level 2 (level 3 preferred) or other vocational qualification in HVAC
- F-gas qualification
- Full, clean driving license (max 3 points)
- Experience of another trade i.e. plumbing, electrical etc. is highly desirable, as are IPAF and PASMA
- Ability to obtain security clearance as there will be work on Government sites.
This is an immediate requirement and interviews can be turned around quickly for suitable candidates. Please send your CV to Laurab@thornbaker.co.uk with details of your full career history and qualifications for consideration.