£34k - 38k per year + Door to door travel paid, plenty of overtime
over 1 year ago
Are you looking to work for a friendly company who have a proven track record of investing in staff and training them in new areas? Are you an experienced Air Conditioning Engineer, who enjoys working as part of a close knit team? If so I want to speak with you about this fantastic opportunity.
What’s on offer?
- A basic salary of £34,000 - £38,000 per annum
- Potential to earn lots more with a callout rota of 1 in 3 for which you’ll be paid £100 per week and overtime rates paid at 1.5x/2x your usual rate
- Company van, fuel card, company credit card, uniform, phone and tablet
- Travel paid from door to door! The engineers working for the company at the moment have earned some serious money whilst sat in their vans.
- Excellent opportunities for training and development – I’ve already placed on engineer here who is really happy, and was brought in to backfill an engineer who took on a role as a commercial gas engineer as a result of training that was paid for by the company.
As a result of expansion, this M&E contractor requires a mobile engineer to cover sites in London as well as sites along the M4/M3/M40 corridors as well as regularly drop into the office in Slough. You’ll be working in commercial and domestic properties, maintaining a variety of air conditioning equipment, as well as quoting for any small works on site, and returning to implement these. Working hours are 8-4.30.
- Ideally you will have NVQ Level 2 in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration, although this is not essential as long as you have a few years experience under your belt
- Valid F-Gas Certificate
- Clean driving license
- You’ll ideally be located along M4/M3/M40 corridors or West London – the position is commutable from Slough, Hayes, Harrow, Brentford, Richmond, Watford, Houslow, Twickenham, Uxbridge etc.
If you’ve got the right experience and are looking for an excellent company who reward their engineer’s hard-work, then send your CV to Laurab@thornbaker.co.uk and I will give you a call to discuss the role in more detail, with a view to securing you an interview as quickly as next week!