£35k per year + vehicle + benefits
4 months ago
Are you an experienced Air Conditioning Engineer? Do you have experience of completing Air Conditioning maintenance and repairs to a high standard? If you’re looking to work for an industry leader in the Derby area, then please read more about this great opportunity.
What’s in it for you?
- £35,000 + overtime @ x1.5 after 40hrs
- Vehicle and other benefits
- Door to door travel
- Stable commercial contracts
- The Air Conditioning Engineer will be responsible for carrying out diagnostics and service to a wide variety of contracts that include retail and commercial sites across the Derby area.
- Working in the field attending call outs to commercial clients
- The successful candidate will strive to provide first time fixes, represent the company in a positive manner, provide excellent customer service at all times and work within H&S regulations, guidelines and policies.
You will have extensive experience in Air conditioning on the service side; you will also have worked on commercial contracts as this will form the majority of your work. This role will see you working autonomously and at times providing advice to lesser qualified engineers, so it is essential you are fully competent in your profession.
You will be used to working in a customer facing environment and hold outstanding customer service skills.
- Minimum NVQ Level 2 in refrigeration and air conditioning (or equivalent)
- F-Gas (2079)
- Ideally hold your IPAF and PASMA
- Have a proactive approach to work.
- Have the ability to fit a variety of components including pumps, valves, motors, compressors, condensers, etc.
- Be able to fault find effectively on various types of equipment.
- Full UK Driving Licence
My UK client is one of the country’s leading Air Conditioning companies. They are experiencing a period of sustained growth across the UK and are one of the most desirable companies to work for in their industry right now.
Along with this they offer excellent progression opportunities and have a highly experienced Senior Management team behind them.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work on an expanding contract for a leading Air Conditioning company then please email your CV or apply via the website today.