£30k - 35k per year + vehicle + benefits
over 3 years ago
Are you looking for a company that can provide stability and career progression?
Are you an experienced Air Conditioning Engineer who has previously worked in a building services environment?
If the answer is “yes” to the above questions then read on;
This established, customer focussed FM Company work on a nationwide scale with an outstanding reputation that proceeds them
They just keep going from strength to strength and due to this they are now looking to expand their team in the Cumbria region
They are committed to attracting and retaining the best talent, enabling all employees to fulfil their potential. This is reflected with the training and development opportunities provided for all employees
What they offer:
- Salary £30,000-£34,000 pa + pension & healthcare
- Van + fuel card
- Overtime rates of x1.5 and x2 on Sundays and out of hours
- Hours, Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Call out 1-8, Stand by £70 with an extra £25 for any job you are called out to plus the hours worked
- 33 days holiday incl stats!
- Commutable from:Carlisle, Penrith
Reporting directly to the Contracts Manager, you will be carrying out planned and reactive maintenance around the Cumbria area, mainly for local authority contracts
You will also be part of a call out rota whereby you will either be the main port of call or the back up engineer
There will also be occasions where you will be assisting other team members if a job requires it or as directed from the Contracts Manager.
If you have the following qualifications we would be keen to speak with you:
- Apprentice trained
- A minimum of level 2 in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- F-Gas (2079)
- Previous experience working in an FM environment
- Full UK Drivers licence.
- In order to be considered for this role you must also be capable of carrying out general fabric work within an FM or Building Services environment
You will also have a good understanding of Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
Due to the nature of this role, a flexible approach to work is also essential
If you are interested in working for a successful and professional company and have the skills and experience required then please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org