£9.97 - 9.97 per hour
about 2 months ago
We are currently recruiting for an immediate start temp to perm position for an experienced administrator working in a business centre in Sharnbrook. The working hours are Monday - Friday 830am - 1645pm and starting immediately. We are looking for someone with PI/PO and SI reporting experience, along with quote, order and billing document preparation
This is a brilliant position for someone with a strong administration background ideally within the facilities management sector.
As Administrator you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the team and be the first point of contact for any internal and external requests.
You will carry out a number of tasks with excellent customer service along with a proactive work ethic in order to ensure the administrative function is professional, queries are efficiently resolve and deadlines are met.
The roles and responsibilities for an Administrator will be varied and will include, but not be limited to:
- Be the first point of contact for all requests by telephone or email and direct these requests to the appropriate individual, ensuring a consistent and courteous approach is provided at all times.
- Administer all user requests, seeking management approval where necessary and appropriate.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with the relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Co-ordinate events, meetings and conference calls including arranging meeting rooms, refreshments and any handouts required.
- Provide project administration; update project plans, communicate updates from the Project Manager to the Project Team and arrange meetings.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of all necessary information, referring to and sending across to managers on request.
- Raise purchase orders and process invoices using NAV.
- Contact and liaise with suppliers or sub-contractors to ensure the smooth progression of works and payment on invoices.
- Resolve finance queries with suppliers and/or purchasing department.
If you are available immediately and have strong administration experience then please apply via the link