£9 per hour
9 days ago
We are currently recruiting for 30 cleaners for a large site in the Ellesmere Port area for one of our favourite clients who are looking to bring people on immediatley for a number of cleaning positions aswell as waste operatives. There is a high chance of these roles going permanent for the right candidates
We have a variety of shifts available for the Waste Operative role of which you will need a driving license and will be dealing with compactors and cardboard the shifts will be either :
Wednesday - Saturday 8am - 8pm
Sunday - Tuesday 8am - 8pm.
For the cleaning positions the start time is 430am and the finish time is 930pm so we can accommodate any working hours during these times either on a full time or part time basis.
Duties include :
- Dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping and empty waste bins.
- Wipe down desks and chairs, making sure stubborn smears are removed.
- Clean toilets, urinals and hand basins.
- Suction cleaning carpeted areas and “spot” cleaning carpets where applicable. Using electrically powered scrubbing and polishing machines to burnish, scrub, polish and spray clean floors.
- Clean and washing of windows and glass internally, ensuring they are smear free and dried properly.
- Replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels, etc.).
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects when requested.
- Use chemical agents as directed by the Supervisor in the discharge of cleaning operations or maintenance procedures.
- Move equipment and furniture for the purpose of storage or office re-arranging.
If you are available immediately then apply via the link or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating what times you are available to work.