Working With Us to Avoid Employee Burnout and Cover Your Staff Holidays
At the end of last week, the government reported that 1.1million companies were using the furlough scheme – it’s currently helping to keep 9.4million jobs secure. But how are the people still working coping? Whether staff have been furloughed or they’re still at work they will be accruing holidays. Do you have a plan in place to ensure your staff take their holidays, how will you help to avoid your staff burning out? In this blog, we’ll share with you our top tips to avoid employee burnout.
This is the other side of furlough that is becoming more of a hot topic, the well-being of furloughed employees was spoken about at the beginning and during lockdown, but what about the people who were still working? The reality is that employees are still accruing holidays whether they have been furloughed or not. Redistributing staff to other areas of the business was an essential task during lockdown initially for one of our clients, but now they’re back in their original positions it’s left a gap in areas and them needing more staff.
This is where working with a specialist, local recruiter can be a real lifeline.
Below is a list of the real pro’s our working with our team:
- Experience: Our recruitment consultants come from facilities, property and maintenance. Our specialists really understand your needs.
- Reliability: If we say we can help you, it’s because we can. You can rely on us to find you the best Maintenance Engineer, Cleaning Manager, Helpdesk Operator or any role on the market.
- Trust: Because we live and breathe our People-Driven core value, you can trust our specialists to fulfil your needs. 93% of our clients tell us they trust us to look after their recruitment needs.
- Award Winning: We're a 3 star Best Companies organisation, and a Sunday Times top 100 Best Small Companies, embodied by our Positive-Minded core value. You'll be working with happy and engaged consultants who go the extra mile.
TalentMatch: Our unique and bespoke sourcing system guaranteeing you a fast, accurate and efficient candidate and job matching service.
- Focused: Our 15-point TalentMatch, our knowledge and our market-leading Adapt database driven by our Solution-Focused approach gives you the fast, accurate access to the candidates or jobs you need.
- Proactive: Recruitment planning ensures that we can source skills and talent in advance for your seasonal uplifts, contract wins, and expansions.
- Reactive: We react quickly and efficiently within existing Service Level Agreements, as well as emergency requests, to give you a faster turnaround, minimising your downtime and costs.
Unrivalled levels of communication within the industry for our clients and candidates – we'll keep you informed, updated and supported throughout the recruitment process.
- SLA's: Our client and candidates value our commitment to all applications and jobs within one business day. If you have an active vacancy or job application with us, you’ll hear from us every two business days until your process is completed.
- Toolbox: We'll give you a collection of crucial resources. This includes CV and interview prep support, bespoke technical and psychometric testing, salary surveys, and up to date market information.
- Transparency: Our People- Driven core value is based on trust, honesty and complete openness about the job search process. This means you will always be informed throughout your journey with Thorn Baker Estates, Facilities & Maintenance.
For 30+ years, we’ve been finding candidates for clients in building services & maintenance, FM & soft services, helpdesk & support and estates & property management. It’s what we do and what we know.
We’re just past the halfway mark for the year and a lot of our clients have spoken with us about their concerns covering all of their staff holidays. By working with our specialist team you can relieve the pressure of recruiting staff to cover these holidays. Our team is available to help your business 24/7 -contact us today or click here to request a callback.