Hot Job: Air Conditioning Engineer, Central London
A job’s a job, right..? But how amazing would it be if you could go to work where you would love to go on your day off? Be a tourist every day, do your job and take in the sights.
If you’re a history buff this is the perfect job for you. From the moment you step into this building's world-famous atrium to the countless discoveries awaiting you in the award-winning galleries, you’ll experience the continuing influence of war on the world. An experience that is as compelling and thought-provoking as it is unforgettable.
I'm excited to be recruiting Engineers to help maintain a collection of prestigious, historical buildings and places of interest that are visited by millions each year.
If you’re an experienced HVAC Engineer, whether biased toward Heating or Air Conditioning and you, like us, see the attraction of such an environment and the importance of preserving history, I want to hear from you.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced HVAC/Heating/Air Conditioning Engineer to join a rapidly expanding company, who manage some incredible sites across the City.
Some important bits:
- The contract has recently received significant investment, so you won’t be twiddling your thumbs
- The basic is negotiable, £35-40,000 - depending on experience
- This is days only – 8.00 to 16.30, Monday to Friday
- The management encourages autonomy but really understand and appreciate your role; they have all worked on the tools previously and are there to help should you need support
What will you need?
In brief: experience, good attitude, and good communication skills.
- You’ll need to be an experienced HVAC, Heating or Air Conditioning Engineer – The more experience you have the better.
- Depending on your role, you’ll be skilled in service, repair and installation of heating systems or air conditioning systems. Skilled in either plumbing, gas, boilers, and heating systems, or VRV's, VRF's, splits, multi splits and chillers.
- I'm looking for high service orientated individuals, able to fault find and come up with a solution; you will need to be well presented and customer focussed.
- You will need the usual qualifications – NVQ Level 2 or 3 in either plumbing or air conditioning, or similar.
This is a great opportunity to join an established company who continue to expand their portfolio and to have an amazing place of work. If you’re an Engineer who loves history, this company needs you!